Do your laundry for the whole week and save time and money.
Self-service laundries in Barcelona
Open from 8 to 23h 365 days a year.
The quickest, easiest, most convenient and economical solution for washing clothes. Ideal for locals, travellers, tourists and businesses.
9 / 18 Kg
Large washing machines for the whole week’s laundry. Giant washing machines for blankets, duvets, flat linen, hairdressing salons, restaurants …
WiFi and Coffee machine
Go for a walk while the laundry is being done or relax and enjoy the comfortable waiting time in our laundrettes.
Special prices and discounts with the Bugamatic card. Get it for free in our laundries!
Where are we?
Find your nearest Bugamatic launderette.
Opening hours and rates
The Bugamatic laundries are open from 8h to 23h, 365 days of the year.
Our rates are as follows:
Detergent: 0,50€ per dose Softener: 0,50€ per dose
With the Bugamatic card you will enjoy a 10% discount on all washes and dries. You will also get additional discounts. Get it for free in our laundries!
The card comes pre-loaded with €25. There is no minimum top-up amount.
How are washing machines used?
At Bugamatic you will find a quick, easy and economical way to wash your clothes in Barcelona.
Bugamatic laundries are self-service: you do the washing and drying yourself.
Each laundry has everything you need to do your laundry. All you have to do is bring your laundry and in an hour you will leave with clean and dry clothes. And if you fold it when you take it out of the dryer, you won’t have to iron it!
In the laundry you will find all the instructionsyou need. It’s easy!
Laundromats are equipped with washing machines and dryers. You can wash clothes or dry them, or both.
We also have detergent and fabric softener dispensers, but if you prefer you can bring your own.
Each laundry has a central payment centre that accepts banknotes and coins and gives change. You can also pay with the Bugamatic card and get special discounts.
The duration of each cycle (washing or drying) is 30 minutes. While the laundry is being done you can wait in the laundry room, which has a coffee machine and wifi, or you can leave and come back to pick up your clothes after 30 minutes.
The laundries do not have staff, but they do have atelephone service to answer your questions and help you with anything you need.
We have at your disposal large washing machines of 9Kg and a giant washing machine of 18kg designed for bulky items.
Load the washing machine and close the door.
Do not overload it.
It is important that the laundry can move inside the drum to be washed properly.
Put detergent/softener/additives in the corresponding upper tubs.
Select the right temperature. See instructions on garment labels.
Enter your money or Bugamatic card in the payment centre and select the number of the washing machine you have chosen.
Press the green start button on the washing machine.
During the cycle the door is locked.
When the cycle is complete, open the door and remove the laundry.
We have large 9kg washing machines and a giant 18kg washing machine designed for bulky items.
Fill the tumble dryer and close the door.
Do not overload it.
It is important that the laundry can move so that it can dry properly.
Select the cycle.
See instructions on garment labels.
Enter your money or Bugamatic card in the payment centre and select the number of the selected tumble dryer.
Press the green start button on the dryer.
During the 30-minute drying cycle, the door can be opened to check the condition of the laundry and, if desired, to remove items that need less time.
To continue drying, close the door and press the green button.
It is recommended not to open the door unless necessary to avoid loss of efficiency.
In all Bugamatic laundries there is a detergent and fabric softener dispenser with the right dosage for a large 9 kg washing machine.
High quality, environmentally friendly powder detergent suitable for all types of laundry.
High quality concentrated fabric softener that leaves clothes smelling pleasantly fresh.
Please note that the water in the laundries is treated and free of limescale.
With the Bugamatic card you get a 10% discount on all washes and dries. Also other discounts on special promotions.
The card is purchased at the Bugamatic laundries’ payment centre. It comes pre-loaded with 25 € and costs 25 € (no charge for the card).
The card can be reloaded with any amount you wish.
System available in the Sant Antoni Abat (Raval), Sant Pau (Raval) and Sugranyes (Sants) laundries.
Also other discounts on special promotions.
The key is purchased from the payment centre. It is priced at €25 and comes pre-loaded with €20.
The key can be refilled with any quantity desired.
System available at the laundry on Carrer Escuder (Barceloneta).
- Wash light and dark clothes separately.
- Follow the washing and drying instructions on the labels of each garment.
- Pre-treat stains with a suitable product.
- Fill the washing machine three-quarters full to allow the clothes to move and wash well.
- Use the right amount of detergent and softener, taking into account that the water is treated and free of limescale.
- The dryer is suitable for a washing capacity of 9 kg. For perfect drying, do not overload it.
- If you fold your clothes well when you take them out of the dryer, you will save on ironing!
- Do not put trainers in the dryer. The rubber on the sole melts in the heat.
- Caution when drying synthetic fibres and lycra. They can be burnt.
- It is in everyone’s interest to keep the laundries clean and in good repair.
- Bugamatic laundries are self-service and are not staffed. Follow the instructions calmly.
- In case of any problems, do not strike the machines. Call the telephone number listed for assistance.
- It is forbidden to wash and/or dry shoes and trainers.
- Washing time may vary slightly depending on the cycle and the number of washing machines running simultaneously.
- We are not responsible for any damage caused to clothes during the normal washing and/or drying process.
- At the end of the washing and drying cycles, the person in charge of the laundry must remove it immediately, especially if there are customers waiting. If you do not do this, you may find your clothes outside the machine and run the risk of having them stolen.
- Do not leave valuables unattended.
- Children are welcome but are not allowed to use the machines.
- For reasons of hygiene and respect, dogs must wait outside the premises.
- For your security, Bugamatic establishments are equipped with permanently connected alarm and video surveillance systems.
- Bugamatic establishments have complaint/complaint forms available for customers.